Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations).
Horsbrough & Corr Ltd offers the following returns policy:
- Returns of unopened items are accepted within 28 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
- Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to Horsbrough & Corr Ltd, Unit 100, Hartlebury, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 4JB, by telephone to 03338 804 807 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to above as soon as possible.
- If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund.
- The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
- Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
- Where goods delivered by the vendor are received by the customer damaged, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge.
- No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed